Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors to, or users of, this website. We reserve the right to modify or amend the Terms from time to time without notice. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. If you have any questions or concerns about the Terms, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL ORDERS MADE BETWEEN 9/20 & 10/20 WILL BE PROCESSED ON 10/25/22.
- Keep all products in a cool dark area away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Keep all products out of contact with eyes. If it enters the eye, quickly rinse with water. If irritation, redness, or discomfort, discontinue use and consult a licensed physician/doctor.
- We provide full ingredient disclosure for all products.
- All products are made in the USA.
- All products adhere to the following:
- No animal testing
- No parabens
- No fragrance
- No silicones
- No mineral oil
- No petrolatum
- No phthalates
- No sulfates
- Allergic reactions to shea butter are extremely rare; however, if you experience worsening eczema symptoms, such as increased inflammation or irritation, or worse being acne, the. you should stop the use of the product immediately and contact your doctor or dermatologist.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- All sales are final. We do not accept refunds or returns on any order for sanitary purposes.
- If you are unsatisfied with your order, please email us and you may be entitled to a discount on your next order.
- At the moment, we only ship to customers within the USA.
- We will provide a tracking number 24-72 hours after handling your order.
- Orders take 2-3 business days for handling.
- We take pride in packaging your orders with lots of love and care; however after your package is taken to the shipping facility, we are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages.
- Once your order is placed you have 24 hours to cancel your order. Any requests to cancel orders after 24 hours will be denied. When you order from Muji’s Shea Essentials you are agreeing to our policies
- Our customer data is mainly used to ship orders and send out notifications.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to answer a question, ship an order, etc.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing, or administrative) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Business Office Hours
- Monday: 12pm - 7 pm PST
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 12pm - 7 pm PST
- Thursday: 12pm - 7 pm PST
- Friday - Sunday: Closed
- Please fill out our Wholesale Business Form and send a follow-up email. https://forms.gle/fdeE2BcrYaLSgCMb6
- Wholesale processing time is 7-14 business days! Since all orders will be newly made, we ask that you allow us time to fulfill them and deliver you the best quality of body butter, lip balms, exfoliators, and more!